1. This application is subject to Wi5 Wireless's terms & conditions, also available on our website
2. All prices are subject to change and include VAT. The once off installation cost must be paid before installation
3. All equipment carries a one year manufactures guarantee excluding power supplies. Wi5 Wireless
recommends a UPS to be used on all computer equipment and on the Wi5 Wireless radio equipment.
Maintenance outside the manufacturers guarantee is for the customer’s account.
4. The client premises equipment (CPE) remains the responsibility of the client and needs to be insured.
5. Wi5 Wireless will not be liable for the maintenance of any of the client’s hardware and/or software,
unless agreed to by both parties and a quoted labor price is accepted thereon.
6. Wi5 Wireless prohibits the use of peer-to-peer (P2P) software. Anyone who fails to comply with this
requirement will be permanently removed from network.
7. Illegal use of any networking software to bypass the standard Wi5 Wireless configuration and
regulation is strictly forbidden and is a criminal offense and will be prosecuted.
8. Wi5 Wireless accepts no responsibility for network downtime or loss of any materials downloaded
(eBooks, audio, video, pictures and software) using our network. Such materials may be copyrighted
and use thereof without the copyright holder’s consent is illegal.
9. Always ensure that your antivirus protection software is up to date.
10. Wi5 Wireless does not take any responsibility for damages to any property or equipment during the
installation or maintenance of the Wi5 Wireless equipment on your premises.
11. Wi5 Wireless reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and any service provision to a customer
12. Wi5 Wireless supplies a reliable and secure best effort service to subscribers.
13. Subscribers are solely responsible for all actions authenticated by credentials associated with their
account(s) and usage thereof, including bandwidth usage. Wi5 Wireless accepts no liability for any loss
of data or damage suffered by subscribers by the use of subscribers' authentication credentials.
14. The customer indemnifies Wi5 Wireless in respect of any damages, loss or costs or claims instituted against
Wi5 Wireless arising from any application or subscription to or use of the service or breach of the terms
and conditions applicable to it.
15. Wi-5 Wireless has an 1:1 contention ratio on all network connections.
16. This service may be cancelled by me/us by giving Wi5 Wireless one (1) calendar month's notice in writing.
This contract will remain in place until cancelled by either party.
17. If service is canceled without 1 (one ) calendar month notice a penalty fee of four hundred and fifty rand (
R450-00) will be charged.
18. All equipment remains property of Wi5 Wireless until fully paid for.
19. Payments are due on or before the 7th of each month. Failure to do so will result in automated
disconnection and a re-connection fee may apply.
20. Wi5 Wireless is not responsible for the client’s internal network. Our responsibility ends at the router if sold and installed by Wi5 Wireless.
21. The Subscriber may not cede, sub-let, sell or otherwise transfer any rights they may have under these terms
and conditions or which may otherwise have been obtained using the Service. No reselling of the service
is allowed by the subscriber.
22. The Subscriber hereby agrees to not use or allow the services to be used for any improper, immoral or
unlawful purpose, nor to impair or interrupt the service, and will comply with all the relevant legislation and
regulations, and all instructions issued by any governmental authority or by the global network operator(s)
and/or wireless service operators, regarding the use of the service.
23. The customer is responsible for any collection fees, should his/her account be in arrears and handed over for collection.